To learn more about the vast world of specialty coffee, we offer the following private workshops to small business owners who are looking to start or improve their coffee program at their establishment:
choosing the proper equipment
- We help source and choose proper equipment ideal for your small business.
- Cost effective decisions when investing in espresso and drip equipment.
- Sourcing out the proper beans/roast to cater towards your customers.
Intro to espresso for restaurant and cafe owners
- Learn the basics of a proper espresso shot for your customers to enjoy
- Learn about the main factors affecting coffee and how it can affect your espresso shot
- Learn how to properly aerate and texture milk
- Learn how to maintain the quality of your equipment
basic latte art
- Learn the basics behind espresso theory, temperature and grind size
- Learn and taste the difference between Acidity, Sweetness and Bitterness
- Learn the basics of how to properly aerate and texture milk for basic latte art designs
- Learn foundation design patterns (Hearts, Rosetta's & Tulips) and have fun by creating latte art
**NOTE: Private classes to the public are currently unavailable at the moment. Please stay up to date with our announcements, we apologize for any inconvenience.
WE ALSO OFFER:
WEDDING & EVENT SERVICES
PRIVATE IN-HOME CLASSES
*To inquire about any of our services please leave us a message below: