To learn more about the vast world of specialty coffee, we offer the following private workshops for beginners who are interested in learning more about "third wave coffee" culture and for small business owners who are looking to start or improve their coffee program at their establishment:
choosing the proper equipment
- We help source and choose proper equipment ideal for your small business.
- Cost effective decisions when investing in espresso and drip equipment.
- Sourcing out the proper beans/roast to cater towards your customers.
Intro to espresso for restaurant and cafe owners
- Learn the basics of a proper espresso shot for your customers to enjoy
- Learn about the main factors affecting coffee and how it can affect your espresso shot
- Learn how to properly aerate and texture milk
- Learn how to maintain the quality of your equipment
Coffee 101 - Espresso vs. cold brew
- Learn the basics behind espresso theory, temperature and grind size
- Learn and taste the difference between Acidity, Sweetness and Bitterness
- Learn the benefits of cold brew methods and how to brew at home
- Understand how different equipment affects taste/flavor of coffee
- Gain an understanding of Solubles vs. Strength for brewing control
**NOTE: Private classes/tastings are now being offered once a week every Sunday. For booking OR more information about our services please send us an email with a message below. Please keep in mind that space for our private classes are very limited.
WE ALSO OFFER:
WEDDING & EVENT SERVICES
PRIVATE IN-HOME CLASSES